About Us

Coastal Computers is a privately held, locally owned small business that provides quick and effective solutions for all your technology needs. We have been in business for more than 20 years, and have built our reputation on honesty and good business practices - we guard it jealously! We receive 90% of our new clients through referrals from our existing clients. The other 10% come from our small presence on the internet (like this website, Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.). If you have used our service, we encourage you to leave us a review on these sites, but more importantly, pass on the word about us to your family, friends, and business associates. We are Hampton Roads' solution for any tech problem as we know how to keep computers and networks running smoothly with quick and knowledgeable technicians. It doesn't hurt that we have a love for all things "geek".

​Whatever your tech issue, we have you covered.

Frequently Asked Questions

What type of computers do you work on?

We work on anything called a computer. It can be a desktop or laptop, run Windows or Mac. We have you covered.

Do you sell parts and accessories (memory, cables, etc.)?

No, we are not a parts shop. Our sole purpose is to fix your computer and to keep it running at peak performance. We do offer parts and accessories to fix your current issue, if if you are a Monthly Maintenance Plan client.

Do you repair broken laptop, iPhone, iPad, Android screens?

  • No. we do not repair screens.

When can I come to your shop?

In short, you can't. Myself and all my staff work from their homes. There is no need to have a store-front with our business model. We are not a retailer, we are consultants! If there is ever a need to see your computer in-person, we come to you.

What are your hours?

We respond to calls, texts, and emails from 8AM to 8PM. After hours, our Monthly Maintenance Plan clients can contact us at no additional charge.

Do you have a price list?

Yes, but we only offer one service - Our Monthly Maintenance Plan. We only accept clients that subscribe to our Monthly Maintenance Plan. Coastal Computers does not offer break-fix "one-time" service. Check out our Services page to learn more.

  • Residential Plan: $30/month for the first computer. Each additional computer is $10/month.
  • Business Plan: $30/month for each computer. Servers may be extra. Minimums required, contact us to learn more!